Home

Introduction:

Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog! My name is Ng Jun Lin, and I am a student at DCHE/FT/2B01. Movies and exercise are two of my favorite pastimes. This blog was created to keep track of my progress while I progress through the CP5070 module. This blog contains a list of my weekly tests, projects, and practicals. Feel free to take a gander around!








My groupmates:

I am part of a group of four students and coincidentally my group number is also 4. We call ourselves wasabi and comprises of members such as:


1. Katrina: Leader


2. Jun Lin(me): Timekeeper


3. Xin Ni: scriptwriter


4. Ashwati: scriptwriter





Our group also follow a set of ground rules that allows us to be as efficient as possible in terms of completing group works and also to help to maintain order and respect within the team so that there is a low possibility of having conflicts with each other.




- Everyone should take and share equal responsibility

- Provide constructive feedback to each other

- Have consistent communication to avoid conflicts

- Be punctual to group meetings

- Lend a helping hand when needed

- Voting is to be done when there are differing opinions


We also decided on a meeting time slot so that we may discuss our work together; the agreed time is Wednesday at 8 p.m.






The goals that I wish to achieve during this module:

  • I'd like to boost my efficiency with Fusion 360. This allows me to develop higher-quality modals at a faster rate. At the moment, I believe I am deficient in both skill and efficiency.

  • I'd also like to improve on my creative thinking skills because in order to do well in this module, I am required to have the ability to think out of the box.



Because this is my first time working with Fusion360 and generating modals, my abilities will undoubtedly be limited in comparison to others with more expertise. As a result, my modals would be less than ideal.

To improve on this, I can first gather more experience by doing it myself. I can dedicate some time to create some modals of my own, outside of the school curriculum. This way, I am able to practice through trail and error and improve on my mistakes.

Although I have previous experiences improving my creative skills before entering poly, through compo writing and other school held events. But, I've never had the opportunity to produce a working product of my own. Because this module is all about creating and solving problems, I feel that having strong creative skills would help me do well in module.

I intend to participate more in every group activity and conversation in order to enhance my creative ability. This way, I can activity train myself to think more when I have to think on the spot and contribute to discussions by taking use of these opportunities.


How will I know that I achieved my goal?

My grades and feedback from the professor would be one clear indicator. As my creative and Fusion360 designing abilities grow, my modals will not only be able to address the problems posed in the activities, but will also be above the standard in terms of innovation and effectiveness. As a result, the grades and feedback from the professor would be a reflection of my work, and thus a reflection of my abilities and progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laser Cutting

3D Printing Entry

Arduino Programming